01 October 2020
In this webinar we explore two recently published pieces of research that evidence the impact that a long term affordable housing programme would have:
• Research conducted by CAST consultancy which shows that a 10 year cycle could boost construction productivity by as much as 70%
• Research conducted by UCL which looks at the impact of the current cycle of short duration affordable homes programmes on housing associations output.
You’ll hear from:
• Paul Hackett, Chief Executive of Optivo
• Mark Farmer, Chief Executive of CAST Consultancy
• Dr Stanimira Milcheva, Associate Professor in Real Estate and Infrastructure Finance, University College London
• Charles Glover-Short, Head of Public Affairs & Corporate Research, Optivo
Please see the recording of the webinar below.
Please login to access this member only content.