Coronavirus has posed unprecedented challenges for housing associations, especially those housing vulnerable groups including older and disabled people. In this webinar, members highlight the key challenges facing providers of long-term supported housing services during the coronavirus outbreak and how they have dealt with them.
• Bruce Moore, Chief Executive, Housing 21
• Gail Teasdale, Chief Executive, Broadacres
Jonathan Walters from the Regulator also joins the webinar to answer regulatory questions.
This was an opportunity to discuss and understand the issues affecting your organisation so we can support you in this unprecedented time – whether that’s through our influencing work with national government, supporting partnership work or practical support, including sharing best practice.
Key issues covered include:
• Enforcing social distancing and preventing coronavirus transmission within schemes
• Access to PPE and coronavirus testing
• Extra costs including staffing costs
• Voids and lettings
• Statutory safety checks, repairs and maintenance
• Combatting loneliness and isolation and supporting residents
Please login to access this member only content.