30 July 2020
Join Rt Hon Chris Pincher MP discusses ‘why MMC are an essential part of recovery post-COVID'. This webinar was chaired by Mark Farmer founding Director of Cast Consultancy.
The current pandemic has taken everyone by surprise; however, some sectors have proven more resilient than others to the lockdown requirements. One of the sectors hit hardest by the lockdown has been construction, and in the midst of a housing crisis the government and social housing sector are working hard to recover from this impact as quickly as possible. Modern Methods of Construction offer solutions for every stage of development, and many manufacturers have continued to operate throughout the lockdown period (whilst observing social distancing). Purely focussing on traditional construction methods as a route out of this crisis risks missing some really easy wins for social housing providers.
See the recording of the webinar below and join us to hear sector experts identify how MMC can support you to move your development plans forward regardless of where your sites are or at what stage.
• Housing Minister Chris Pincher MP
• Jon Bull-Diamond, Director of Investment, Homes England
• Will Jeffwitz, Head of Policy, NHF
• Neill Tickle, Director of Partnerships & Business Development, TopHat
• Alison Bennett, Director of Development Raven Housing Trust and Project Board member, Building Better