As a member of the National Housing Federation, anyone from your organisation can get involved in our work. Find out how with our member benefits checklist.
Are you making the most of your Federation membership?
As a member of the National Housing Federation, anyone from your organisation can get involved in our work. You can shape national policy, engage in high-profile campaigns, tell the sector's story and network with housing associations across the country.
You also have access to expert advice, specialist resources and free local events and networks.
As a Federation member you can...
- Provide insight and evidence to help us shape national policy.
- Access our specific member offers, including our offer for boards, our offer to smaller housing associations, and our offer to rural housing associations.
- Benefit from tailored support in your local area through our team of External Affairs Managers.
- Make the most of our member discounts on sector-leading conferences, including the multi-award winning National Housing Summit, Board Member Excellence in Housing, Customer Experience in Housing, and Driving Business Transformation in Housing.
- Use our research and data tools to talk about your work – we've produced some videos to help you find out how.
- Get the best rates on our paid-for publications, including our guide to housing jargon, our board member resource pack, and our Housing Standards Handbook.
- Benefit from exclusive offers and discounts on products and services that help you and your tenants.
- Participate in our campaigns and media stories.
- Receive newsletters and email updates that are relevant to you.
- Attend our programme of free member events and webinars.
Read our member checklist to find out more about how you can benefit, and to get in touch with colleagues at the Federation for more details.
If you'd like to request a printed copy of this leaflet, please get in touch.
Download 'Making the most of your Federation membership'