Housing has become one of the most important political issues in recent years, with high expectations from the government, the regulator and the public. Housing associations are driven by ambitions to deliver their social purpose, keep providing quality homes and build great communities, but they need brilliant board members to guide them towards their goals.
This board member induction webinar is targeted at people new to the social housing sector and those who would like to learn more about the housing world.
- Sarah Finnegan, Head of Member Relations, National Housing Federation on the role of the NHF in the sector and our offer to board members.
- The Regulator of Social Housing discussing their role and the operating environment.
- Housemark discussing how to make the most of performance data in decision making.
- A housing association board member reflecting on their experience and sharing advice for new board members.
- Sarah Finnegan, Head of Member Relations, NHF
- Sara Hurst, Senior Regulation Manager, Regulator of Social Housing
- Laurice Ponting, Chief Executive, Housemark
- Junior Hemans, Chair, Tuntum Housing Association
Please login to access this member only content.